Sunday, June 29, 2008

Colorku, the Coolest Game on the Block!

Join the craze that's sweeping the nation!

ColorKu is SUDOKU in COLOR! And we have it @ The Best Nest!

Now, I have a confession to make right here and right now . . . . I've never played Sudoku. Sure, I've seen it but it just didn't look like fun to me. It reminded me (on first and only glance) of Mr. Clarke's math class and how he used to try to look down my shirt. But, I digress . . .
For whatever reason, I am a bit embarrassed to admit I had never played Sudoku.


Then I saw Colorku -- the artist in me was intrigued. The whole idea of endless, wonderful, engaging patterns emerged without the baggage of . . . (shudder) numbers.


I was instantly addicted. Finally I understood those Sudoku players out there on trains, curled up on coffee house couches with puzzle in hand, playing with their kids and playing with friends.


ColorKu also allows you to solve any SUDOKU puzzle using color!

Start with one of the 104 puzzle cards, then get one of each color in every row, in every column, and in every 3 x 3 box. Solve any SUDOKU puzzle too! In COLOR!!!

Quality wood playing board 13.5 " x 13.5 " with 81 wood marbles in 9 spectacular colors. Comes with clear high impact plastic bubbled storage tray, color conversion card, over 100 puzzle cards in four levels of difficulty, and a solutions booklet.

In Old Town Spring we are the exclusive carriers of this fabulous game. Sure you can find the game at other stores in Houston, Texas, The United States and now, internationally BUT!
I will happily ship the game to you and pay shipping for you when you buy 2 or more.


Order now! Colorku is just $29.99, plus shipping. (remember - free shipping with the purchase of 2 or more!)


Order by calling The Best Nest @ 832 766 2172
We will guide you through charging your Visa or MC card
OR
Sending a check (make sure you allow 5 days for the check to clear)
OR
using your Pay Pal Account!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin