Hungry! Not a lot of food in the cupboard. But . . . . interesting combinations are coming to mind! Hmmmm . . . . .
The recipe that follows is our Amazing Eye Roast Peach Surprise and I want to record it because it was so unbelievably DELICIOUS!
Glass baking pan at the ready . . . oven pre-heating to 315 degrees
- 1lb eye roast (marinated shortly in ~2/3 cup of cider vinegar)
- fresh basil (from my windowsill)
- onion: cut into big chunks
- 1/2 can of peaches with juice
- 1/2 pkg of beef stew seasoning
- Tuscan seasoning (Christmas present)