Monday, March 1, 2010
2. I try not give up.
3. I move through my days with a sense of urgency in order to get important things accomplished.
4. I try to discern between income-producing activities and time wasters.
5. I take responsibility for communicating clearly.
6. I try to be courteous.
7. I establish efficient systems (and try to stick to the plan)
8. I show up consistently (sometimes in my pjs - but I show up!)
9. I celebrate success.
10. I have clearly defined goals that are broken down into specific, daily, measurable tasks.
11. I have a budget.
12. I try to have a servant's heart.
13. I try to continually improve.
14. I seek out the best people for my team.
15. I try to be innovative.
16. I lead by example (for good or bad, I lead by example).
H/T to MaryLee for inspiring me to do my best in both my home and my home business