Friday, December 26, 2008

Faux Fragrances @ The Best Nest


An Affordable Indulgence!
We think they are better than the "real thing"
Our gorgeous 2 oz. bottles are only $27.00

Compare with a list of our Fragrance Inspirations and their retail price tag:

Inspired by Angel
$97-$110 1.7 oz eau de parfum spray

Inspired by Estee Lauder Beautiful
$45 1 oz. eau de parfum spray
$62 2.5 oz. eau de parfum spray

Inspired by Coach
$75 1.7 oz. eau de parfum


Inspired by Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf
$95-$110 1.7 oz eau de parfum

Inspired by Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana
$59.50 1.7 oz eau de toilette

Inspired by Marc Jacobs
$70 1.7 oz eau de parfum

Inspired by Juicy Couture
$65 1.7 oz eau de parfum

Inspired by Viva La Juicy
$65 1.7 oz eau de parfum


What our customers are saying:

Janet from River Oaks, Texas: "I simply cannot tell the difference and I am a perfumista in every sense of the word. These perfumes are simply better!"

Kelly from Philadelphia: "I have these shipped to me because I have never found better quality."

Maggie from The Woodlands, Texas: "I have been a fan of this line since I discovered it. I will never go back to full retail on these fragrances. I would only be paying for the box. These are amazing!"

Patricia from Orlando, Florida: Now I can afford upscale perfumes for my daughters and myself!"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin