* The nights are dark and cool.
* The weather is unpredictable. Be happy for warm and cold!
* The ground needs preparation for Spring - which is very close.
* The February Moon will be full on Friday the 18th. It is called the Snow Moon.
Family Rosaries 1. Saint Bridgid 1. Saint Ignatius 2. Candlemas-Day
3. Saint Blase
4. Saint Jane of Valois 5. Saint Agatha
6. Saint Dorothy
7. Saint Romuald
8. Saint John of Matha
9. Saint Apollonia
10. Saint Scholastica
11. Saint Severinus
12. Saint Benedict of Anian
13. Saint Catherine of Ricci
14. Saint Valentine
15. Sts. Faustinus and Jovita
16. Blessed John de Britto
16. Saint Onesimus, Disciple of Saint Paul
17. Saint Flavian
18. Saint Simeon
19. Saint Barbatus
20. Saint Eucherius
21. Saint Severianus
23. Saint Peter Damian
23. Saint Serenus
24. Saint Matthias
25. Saint Tarasius
26. Saint Porphyry
27. Saint Leander
28. Saints Romanus and Lupicinus
29. Saint Oswald
* Heart Wreath on front door! <3
* Time to scrub all the windows, sills, screens and sashes ~
* Time for carpet cleaning
* Garage goal . . . make ready for wall frame
* Set up candle making supplies
* Deep Clean Kitchen (especially counter tops) with herbal (Melaleuca) cleansers.
* Ceiling fans cleaned
* Bring hums back home
* Back deck painted and backyard deck power washed/treated
* Upstairs hall painted and 4 new pictures hung
* Boys making Blanket Chests :-)
* Family Rosaries
* Tuesdays - Latin Mass :-)
* MODA prayer class to begin
* KinderMusik class planned - to begin in March
* First Friday (4)
* New Beginnings Homeschool Group (11)
* CCs Brunch (12)
* Minute2WinIt Party (12)
* CCs Steak Dinner (13)
* Family Dinner Celebration for CC (14)
* J & V to Game Night - date still to be chosen
* Family Game Night - date still to be chosen
* Father to lunch - date still to be chosen
* Pick up The Catholic Mosaic series
* Make the picture frame craft for the prints purchased at HH
* Biking with son
* iPod walks
* Museum @ least one day.
* Make candles.
* Read a story from the new books each day.
* Rosaries to OGAP
It is not too late. God's world has incredible healing powers. Within a single generation, we could steer the earth toward our children's future. Let that generation start now, with God's help and blessing.
Taking Care of Ourselves, our Families & our Environment